Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arpit (Graduate Engineering Trainee)     14 October 2014

Lease & licence agreement

Dear Sir's,

First I would like brief a problem facing today's date.

My name Arpit Sheth staying in Navi Mumbai in a rented house. I have a rent agreement which is terminating on 15/12/2014.

I am facing problem with broker on issue over rent.

On 15-09-2014, i have given rent of my house to broker, deposit in to owner's account. On 28-09-2014 I have recieved a call from broker  that I havent given him a rent of month August to September.

I have proved that i have given him a rent but he is not agreeing on this & asking the same amount again.

I talked to him & asked him to talk owner on this & asked him to share number of owner so that i can talk with owner on this.

Our Broker not ready to share any details over owner & I think its my right to have details over owner on this.

Our broker is not ready to share any details stating that owner is big goverment officer & will not entertain me.

Any body please suggest, how can I have details over owner from Broker?

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Akhtar Ali Sheikh (Property Law Consultant)     14 October 2014

1. As per the details in the agreement you would be able to find out online the name of owner of property.

His current address and Pan number would be there. (If the owner would have purchased the property after 2002, otherwise this method is difficult.)

2. Approach police. or

3. File a complaint before magistrate or

4. Do not vacate the flat donot pay the rent owner will come if he does not receive money. or

4. Pay and patch up

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register