leakage from upper floor

In addition to my above post, after 2 months i called for a plumber to check my leakage, the tenants on the upper floor refused to let the plumber in, my hall ceiling has been damaged due to the leakage, in the passage thr is continuous leakage so i have placed a bucket there and now kitchen ceiling also seems to be affected due to the leakage, i reside in Mira road, can you advise where can I log an official complaint, and since the leakage isnoriginating from above, are the tenants there liable to apy for the damages. Pls advise accordingly. Which is the body where i can log a complaint Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=644020

Are you a tenent or owner? If owner then as per the maintenance agreement you can give notice to maintenance agency and to the owner who has cause problemand ask them to rectify problem along with seeking damages. If still noting done on their part then you can approach consumer court or any other appropriate forum such as rera if tou are a owner. For a detailed discussion contact briteshtomar@gmail.com

I am owner.

Also thr is constant disturbance of children running and playing the whole time even till late night, have complained many times to Society but nothing has changed.

Where can i complain about all this




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x