Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Tripathi   23 July 2018

Leagle way for Leaving company during bond

Hello
I wanna leave company but I signed services agreement bond for 2 yrs but company not provide any training and not mansion we signed bond in my Appointment letter but Notice period 1 month how to leave company without paying bond amount

Learning

1 Replies

kameswarao S (Head HR)     23 July 2018

Dear Friend,

You need to be very careful at the time of signing the bond / service agreements or any sort of conditional documents.  You all will sign in hurry and on getting better opportunity you will show the same hurry to quit but it may not be that easy to come of such implications.  Its better to manage somehow ie., requesting them and get out of otherwise they can proceed legally.  

Most of the cases peopl say that no training is imparted but just note that they paid you monthly salary, given access to learn and that is the reason you got a better opportunity.  Before joining you might have tried vigorously and because you have succeeded you agreed to join this organization even though they asked for 2yrs of Bond.

My advise to you is to settle the issue emicably & happily join new organization.

Regards

kamesh333

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register