LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NAVIN JAIN (MANAGER)     19 November 2021

Leagal notice to director and broker

I have purchased the flat 10 years ago but still not got possession. now i have send the legal notice through advocate to company director and broker. now my question is if company not give any respond to legal notice what type of action will be take by me against the company director and broker. pl guide me.

 7 Replies

Anaita Vas   19 November 2021

If the individual who receives the legal notice refuses to communicate within a certain period of time, the you can file a lawsuit in the suitable court of law. After the suit is filed in the court, the respondent will receive an order from the court to appear before a judge and respond to the charges levelled against him/her by the you.



Anaita Vas

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     19 November 2021


On failure to comply with notice you can file complaint before consumer forum.

1 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     20 November 2021

If company does not comply with notice then file complaint against company and it's director before District Consumer Commission and claim possession of flat alongwith compensation towards mental and physical agony.

NAVIN JAIN (MANAGER)     20 November 2021

Sir, can i lodge the FIR against the builder & broker?

Shashi Dhara   20 November 2021

If they have cheated you  u can file complaint against them.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 November 2021

When once life savings invested in a flat evaporates resulting in fraud, the investor feels angry and helpless against a mighty company of builders, as the company is having men, money, and machinery to face all the cases against them.  Individual flat owners is not having the competency to fight against the mighty builder, and those victims should come together and fight against builders through a sincere advocate.

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     21 November 2021

File a suit in civil court of jurisdiction for specific performance and mesne profits through a local prudent lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query