Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay (Executive)     21 May 2014

Layout plan approval authority

Hi

I had purchased a conversion land in bangalore. After 3 years, the layout was said to have encroached the govt land and partition was done by court order to the extent of encroachment. My neighbor whose part of land has gone in the partition, now claims that i have encroached his land by 15 feet as per the layout plan which was approved by CMC authority.

I have no idea where he got this layout plan, that too approved by CMC body in 2003. He has filed a case in civil court. Can you let me know if CMC body had any authority to sanction private layout plans ? Is there any gazette or rule act that can prove that this layout plan was fabricated by landlord to make a layout and sell (bribing the authorities of CMC i guess).

Now if the layout plan is said to be unauthorised, then how to secure my land in terms of measurement mentioned in the sale deed without proper layout plan ?

I have already constructed a compound to the extent of measurement as per my sale deed. however, he is claiming the measurement in my sale deed to be wrong as per the layout plan he possess which has CMC seal and sign on it.

How to take the case forward?

Learning

1 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     21 May 2014

First you take the sanctioned lay out copy. And  also you should  obtain what is the court order. Then only you can decide, your strength of your case. without verifying those two documents, you could not justify yourself.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register