Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (soft engg)     11 March 2016

layout legal or illegal

sir,

Is there any department which can issue in writing that a particular layout is illegal , which departmet has got this authority in TELANGANA, bcoz  Rachakonda village, ,Narayanpur Mandal ,Nalgonda Dist Gram panchayat in 2007 , gave permisssion(devolper says ) to 1000 acres of plotting layout to a company called prestige avenues limited ocean prestige project , where can i get the aprroval no for this complete layout, i checked with DTCP they have not applied for DTCP approval , so can we assume that this is a Illegal layout as we are in year 2016.

Where and which department should i approach to get this in writing that a layout is ILLEGAL.

Proof in Newspaper attached, is it enough.

Regards.

Learning

15 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     07 May 2016

1) Department of town planning have authority to cheque whether the lay out is legal or not.

Thanks

Nagendra kumar   14 June 2016

Hi,

this is Nagendra Kumar from Bangalore. We have also invested in the property ...about 1000sq yards. We have been having the problem to trace them.

Were you able to trace the ocean prestige vendors?? Plz contact me @ 9972431841 so that we could together fight for this cause. 

Thanks

Nagendra

Hi,

this is Nagendra Kumar from Bangalore. We have also invested in the property ...about 1000sq yards. We have been having the problem to trace them.

Were you able to trace the ocean prestige vendors?? Plz contact me @ 9972431841 so that we could together fight for this cause. 

Thanks

Nagendra

Hi,

This is Nagendra Kumar from Bangalore. Even I have invested in this property ocean prestige. I have not been able to reach the builders. 
Could you reach them? Plz contact me @ 9972431841 so that we could share our concerns and fight the same.
Thanks,
Nagendra

kiran   04 December 2017

Hi Nagendra,

I'm also one of the poor investor (my plot in E block) lost my money. I came to know that, some of the investors formed welfare association. Yesterday i attend the meeting at the site.

till now no development at the site. For more details you can contact 9848013063/9000460099

J Nitesh   21 January 2021

Hello There,

Myself J Nitesh from Hyderabad. I am also one of the investor. Today after such a long chase, I got contact details of some senior persons who were involved in this project.

I met a lawyer in this regards. He works as a defense counsel for ACB and CBI courts. He suggested me bringing the entire matter to all the regulatory authorities including Hon’ble Chief Minister, Socio Economic Offence Wings (i.e. Enforcement Directorate). If you want you can join me. I am looking forward for other investors also so that our case becomes stronger. Definitely we should not leave our hard earned money.

The lawyer needs an identity proof of the investor, the documents exchanged in this transaction and a petition with signature.

Sanjay Patel   15 May 2022

Hi Nitesh,

I am Sanjay, one of the investor of Ocean Prestige project and also knew few other who have invested in this project.

I want to know the latest update on the project and want to be a part of any forum or association created to raise this issue, please share your contact on my email sanjayz171@yahoo.com.

Sanjay

Bolisetty Anand Babu   10 February 2023

hi, are we talking about the Ocean prestige in Dandu Mallaram, Ibrahim patnam? Or other. I invested in year 2009 in this project(ES -100: 1000 Yds) and no clue on promoters. If any one has clue on any forum, pl reach to me: Bolisetty1@gmail.com

Sreenivas Boddula   26 March 2023

HI All,

There is association formed and B1 and B2 blocked are more or less cleared now. Other blocks are in progress. There was association meeting last week at Vysa Bhavan. PLease come forward and join the association

1 Like

Sanjay Patel   23 April 2023

Hi Sreenivas,

Thanks for the update.

May I request you to provide details of the association formed? 

Please send me email at sanjayz171@yahoo.com / Sanjay171@yahoo.com or let me know your email id for me to contect you.

Thanks

Sanjay

krishna dheeraj   01 May 2023

Hi, I'm also one of the investors in ocean prestige project and all our family members together bought about 10k sq yards. Is there any w.a group that we can join? just want to know the latest updates.

p.s wa. 9550792280

Thanks

Krishna

Madhav Bhetanabhotla   13 July 2023

Hi All - Could you please also let me know the details of the association formed? I am in Hyderabad. My phone number is 7032725347.

I and my friend have invested in this (a total of 1000 sq yards) in block A. 

I tried locating the layout and I could not. 

Regards, Madhav

Tritan G   04 November 2023

Hello Srinivas, please share the contact details of the association. A number / email id would help.

Sreenivas Boddula   04 November 2023

Please contact mr Narahari (984) 908-3164

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register