LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NARASIMHA (retired)     21 April 2015

Layout approval

I got 30 cents in my native village in andhra pradesh. I want to convert the land to non-agrl, so as to distribute the land to my 3 children @ 10 cents each, later they will construct  houses individually or they may sell.  is it necessary to take permission from the panchayat /govt. for conversion of land. Please suggest me.


 3 Replies

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     21 April 2015

If you want to land conversion, there is a procedure. You need to pay 10% of tax, on the government value of the land. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 April 2015

The owner in your case it is you  or the legal entity of the land has to make an application, to the competent Revenue Authority (Tahsildar or the Assistant Commissioner or the Deputy Commissioner, as the case may be, depending on the area to be converted).  

NARASIMHA (retired)     22 April 2015

thank you sir,     If i am not applied for land conversion. The land is used for pesonal use for construction of a house . Will the department impose penalty?  Or is there any limit for conversion of land for personal use. Pl.clarify. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query