Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lawyer threatening

Page no : 2

Mayur (kkk)     23 October 2011

Mr. Poppy your answer relieves my tension thanks to all LCI experts.....

(Guest)

@ Mayur

There is one quotation " Apna competitor ko apnay se kabhi kamjoor nahi samjhana chahiyae".Laws in India always favours a women.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     23 October 2011

Mayur,

Do you know the meaning of a Hindi Proverb:-

KHISYAANI BILLI KHAMBA NOCHE

The lawyer would have given tall promises to get this case, which he is unable to fulfill, hence these empty threats. 

Stay cool dude.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

2 Like

Originally posted by :Shonee Kapoor
"
Mayur,

Do you know the meaning of a Hindi Proverb:-

KHISYAANI BILLI KHAMBA NOCHE

The lawyer would have given tall promises to get this case, which he is unable to fulfill, hence these empty threats. 

Stay cool dude.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com
"

Well said Mr. Shonee i knew that could be it because my inlaws were promised by their lawyer that he will get all this done but unfortunately nothing happened. While i was reading your post a friend of mine just called me from india saying that my inlaws went to their lawyer asking to refund their money.....but he said that he cannot refund money but he will do his best to help them out. It's been 2 years already.......my inlaws belong to suburb part of india and no one knew what was 498 (a) or Crpc 125 is ? sometimes it's just not worth it today after doing all this i am luckily safe abroad but my wife can't even step out of her house. She would cover her face so that no one can ask her question about what's going on ? I would have kept her as my princess & would have given her everything she wanted but not the way she is asking right now. It's truely said "When you do something bad, bad comes to you ?" Whatever happened to me it's nothing but i have seen families crying, committing suicide, husband ran away abroad, greediness for money from both sides. I don't understand where all this came from ? Indian marriages were very sacred before and even while i am abroad people our culture have good reputation towards western society. I have always heard from them that once we hold someones hand we never leave perhaps that was a history and womens are really have their good times in india. Due to biasness in law itself majortiy of marriage don't last long in india.......

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     23 October 2011

"KHISYAANI BILLI KHAMBA NOCHE" ..... hahahahahaha .............. Very well said and VERY MUCH TO THE POINT Shonee Sir !!!!!

@ Mayur,  Just do a bit more , next time when calls and threatens you, tell him with polite sarcasm " Main darrr gaya hoon Sir ...... Sir Aap  jitna der kar rahein ho, main utna hi dartaa jaa rahan hoon :) "  ...Drop the phone. Open a beer & chill !!!!!!!

Regards,

Rohit Shukla

Originally posted by :Rohit Shukla
"
"KHISYAANI BILLI KHAMBA NOCHE" ..... hahahahahaha .............. Very well said and VERY MUCH TO THE POINT Shonee Sir !!!!!

@ Mayur,  Just do a bit more , next time when calls and threatens you, tell him with polite sarcasm " Main darrr gaya hoon Sir ...... Sir Aap  jitna der kar rahein ho, main utna hi dartaa jaa rahan hoon :) "  ...Drop the phone. Open a beer & chill !!!!!!!

Regards,

Rohit Shukla
"

Sure Rohit Sir....next time i will be waiting for his call.

Hello Experts,

Once again today i received a call from my wife's lawyer and today he was very calm and soft while speaking with me. Looks like her lawyer wants to get out of this mess and he is not interested anymore. Today he offered me a lump sum of 5 lakhs which is to be paid from my wife's side so that i give her divorce mutually. I am surprised things are changed this quick just 2 days ago i was suppose to pay them 50 lakhs and today i got an offer of 5 lakhs........what a mess......ha ha ha ?

Experts is this true that if i file Sec 191 or crpc 340 lawyer can be punished for preparing the draft on my wife's affidavit ? It looks like they are seriously worried of me filing these cases. I would appreciate as much as advise experts can provide i really want to file cases on them but first she has to admit that those charges she filed against me are fake.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     24 October 2011

Please do not be over confident . Firstly  340 applications are not so easy as you presume.

And the bait is not for the fish but to capture it, take care.

1 Like

K.V.DHANANJAY (ADVOCATE)     24 October 2011

Calm down first. And, you just incriminated yourself by telling everybody that you fled this jurisdiction to avoid jail and harassment. There are many ways to deal with the police and courts. Fleeing is never one of those. And, stop this useless internet reasearch. Go get a lawyer first. And, not me. I am away.

Mayur (kkk)     24 October 2011

Originally posted by :K.V.DHANANJAY
" Calm down first. And, you just incriminated yourself by telling everybody that you fled this jurisdiction to avoid jail and harassment. There are many ways to deal with the police and courts. Fleeing is never one of those. And, stop this useless internet reasearch. Go get a lawyer first. And, not me. I am away. "

Mr. Dhananjay you are right that i admit that i fled away to avoid harassment and jail. But common it's a human tendency do you think everyone has rights to protect themself and that is what i did ? When i got stuck there i realised that i am in deep trouble i had no other option then leaving the country. From what i understand the only way to deal with police is money they were just concerned about their chai paani that day. I might need a lawyer but this time now but question is how to bring "Fish In the trap ?"

Mayur (kkk)     24 October 2011

One thing for sure i am not going india for any conditions to wrap this up. Whatever is going to happen it's going to happen from abroad.

Mayur (kkk)     30 October 2011

Experts further putting my case details my wife has agreed to withdraw all charges and they have agreed to pay me 5 lakhs for mutual consent divorce. Finally i have hired a lawyer for this transition and i agree to Mr. Dhananjay that it's always nice to hire a lawyer. My lawyer is very handy in this matter and very helpful also i am forgetting to give any credits to LCI experts. LCI has always been nice place to share my feelings and experts have help me very well in this matter........Thanks to all of you.

My conditions for MCD

1) Withdrawing all fake charges against me.

2) There won't be any format prepared by her lawyer we would rather prepare draft putting our conditions.

3) She agrees to pay me settlement amount of 5 lakh Rupees in court but i will have to return her all our photographs and all memories which i carry with me.

4) I have given power of attorney to my uncle and he would represent me in this matter.

5) Divorce Decree will be passed after 6 months.

Experts my lawyer provided me this partial information and my uncle has reviewed his writing is there anything else we are missing please help me i am bit worried about this transition.

Mayur (kkk)     30 October 2011

There is a typo mistake i give full credits to LCI experts.......thanks all of you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register