LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BABU [BHAIYYA] RAMPURWALE   17 August 2018

Lawyer tell file case.

My sister done BE Mechanical.  She got one child 8 years.  She do all household work.  She never complained tht husband beat her.

But all of a sudden her hsuband and his parents throw her out. in the middle of the night.

Their only complaint is she talkks too much.  She will have a opinion for everything. The little girl also has her own opinion.  Fed up they simply throw her out of the house. I wnt to talkk to them they spoke to me but they did not allow my sister inside.  Now we went to lawyer what to do.  Laweyer telling that file dowry case, and dmoestic violnece case.  We dont know what to do.  She wont keep quiet.  They got fed up of daily quarells and asked her to leave.

I dont wnat pravachans.  I want some good advocate to reply whchih will make us resolve the entire issue. I cant keep her long in my house. I have my own set of problems.  You understand.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     17 August 2018

Dear querist,

1. Sit with elders of both families for positive dialogue.

2. If you didn’t find any solution, then think of legal procedures as after approaching lawyer or court chances of reconciliation are less.

3. In case you people come to point that there is no possibility of reconciliation then apply for Mutual consent divorce.

4. Other cases which you have mentioned with take lot of money and time with less fruitful result.

Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

And you have given your phone number to call you.  I can make out you will give same advice over phone also. or will you add something new?

Divorce by all  means is no solution.  It is because of imbeciles like you Indian family values are getting destroyed when you give advice to take mutual divorce.  You can shove that advice up your siters or mothers ass.

As I have explained, the fault is not that of the woman who is my sister or that of the father in law or omther in law or the husband.  But it is that all of them have got fed up of the attitudes and big mouth of each other.

For things like this if people start taking divorce, I dont know what to say.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register