Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Supratim Paul (E)     08 December 2013

Lawyer required in and around barrackpore, wb

Hello Sir,

My wife had initially filled a 125 CrPC Maintainance Case and later it was withdrawn and then we both filled together for Mutual Divorce and it has been two years then.

My lawyer was not so good and hence he didn't helped us get the Order Copy of both Mutual Divorce Case and the 125 CrPC Case. I am staying in other city and the case was in District Court , Barrakpore , West Bengal.

I now want to get the Order Copy of

a) 125 CrPC Case

b) Mutual Divorce Case 

I would like to know :

a) Can the order copy be taken by any other lawyer other than the lawyer who fought the case.

b) If possible , can anyone reply me or PM me so the I can give the case numbers of both the case to get it.

c) How much is the charge required to get the Order Copy.

Request to please respond to it and help me.

Regards,

Sup 

Learning

2 Replies

Dibakar Ray (Advocate.)     09 December 2013

Hi,

a) Can the order copy be taken by any other lawyer other than the lawyer who fought the case.- Yest it can be done.

b) If possible , can anyone reply me or PM me so the I can give the case numbers of both the case to get it. (You can send PM to get my contact number)

c) How much is the charge required to get the Order Copy. (It depends, the actual cost can only be shared after getting the details. Approx- Rs. 2000/- to 5000/-)

Supratim Paul (E)     09 December 2013

Hello All,

Some people are suggesting that it is possible to get the Order Copy through RTI.

Can please any one help me how to do that  and where can I find the PIO details of Barrakpore Court , WB.

Regards,

Sup

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register