Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satyadarshi Kunal (advocate)     21 November 2014

Lawyer required for a consumer case in hissar

I need a lawyer to represent one of my corporate client before CDRF Hissar, Interested may leave their contact details on my email id:

 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 November 2014

You may search for a lawyer well versed with consumer protection law from the LCI data base itself.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query