Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal Kumar (Asst. manager)     31 May 2013

Lawyer not to applying for ab agaist 498a/406 fir by wife

Dear Ld members !!!

The FIR has been finally lodged by my wife against me and my family and I have the FIR copy with me. I got a lawyer and he said that we should not apply for Anticipatory Bail (AB). He suggested we will first deposit all the tangible items given by them along with the marriage video. Then, I will have to surrender and get myslef arrested. After which he will get bail for me. Finally once I am on bail, he will apply for the AB for my family members.  Though they didn't gave anything tangible to us except her household items whereby he has claimed 15 tola gold, furniture worth Rs. 1 lac etc. The lawyer said even if they didn't gave anything but still we have to submit something infront of court as part of streedhan otherwise my bail will be rejected.

He justified his above route on the basis that if he applies for AB then 90% chances are their that it will be rejected and then you will have tomove to high court where it will take 10-15 days for your turn to come.

I am confused. pls suggest.

Learning

3 Replies

victim (master)     31 May 2013

first let them prove in front of gourt that they gave something as stridhan. let them produce some vat-paid bills etc.

Krishna (Private sector)     31 May 2013

This has become a business these days... Finding an innocent guy marrying and asking for immediate divorce for money extortion... My wife never had any physical relationship... Got engaged and enjoyed on my money for 2 years and after marriage, always said we will have physical relationship after her education and once she got the job she asked me for divorce, along with huge amount... My parents in laws mental torturing me and I am completely depressed now... I don't know whom to approach as I am from poor background.. Even I am mentally tortured and depressed... Please help Krishna

ktkaran (maanger)     16 June 2013

Hi,

I have gone through similar case,Apply for AB,dot worry you will get it get judgement copies of dowry related cases there are many.

U will get regular bail is no guarantee and please no need of submitting any video if u have not taken any dowry.

Court doesnt have time to see video.The onus lies of girl to prove that they have given dowry and let them substantiate with bills etc.

Get AB First against all the members.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register