Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harry (ssssssss)     07 October 2010

Lawyer Mumbai Family Court

Hi,

Can someone recommend me a good lawyer in Mumbai Family court?  I need someone who is senior, honest (not working hand in hand with the opposite party), result oriented and reasonable in terms of fees.  My friend has a divorce petition going on in Mumbai family court and his wife is from an influential family and hired a senior coniving lawyer. My friend on the other hand  cannot attend the dates as he is living out of town and needs a very reliable lawyer.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

Harrry

Learning

4 Replies

M. A. Khan (advocate)     07 October 2010

i am practicing in Mumbai family court as well.  You can call to me if feel to consult me. 9821477604

Jamai Of Law (propra)     08 October 2010

Mr harry's friend's petition is already filed in court

Unless vakalatnama, if filed, is withdrawn and arrears, if any, in legal fees are paid of to the existing attorney, new lawyer shud not be exclusively appointed.

Mr harry's friend may add the name of additinal attorney, to existing vakalatmnama

Harry (ssssssss)     08 October 2010

Dear Mr. Khan,

Thanks for your reply. I will tell my friend to contact you ASAP.

Best Rgds

Hardeep

Harry (ssssssss)     08 October 2010

One again my personal request to you all. Do you know of a very competent matrimonial lawyer for family court in Mumbai. We want someone who is reliable, very honest and not just after prolonging/complicating the matter the get more money. We are not from Mumbai and this help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Rgds

Harry

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register