LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dev060186 (lecturer)     02 January 2016

Lawyer misguiding?

Experts plz let me tell, if wife adham that not to go with husband telling bla bla without any proof, telling mujhe jaan ka khatra hai, then what i do. Will i not get divorce? No fir. Is she have to proove cruely done by me or judge give his judgement only listioning "mujhe jaan ka khatra hai" She fail to file 498, as DSP not file case, and she even not coming in mediation in 13 filed by me. Case is again court, i m ready to take her back. I not made any cruely, she repeatly desert me in small issues. I have two times MOU sign by both parties that no cruely done by me. Will the written statement of DSP that husband ready to take her back in any condition will not value in court as say by my lawyer? I have video recoring when she left me with bags in hand. She wants 40 lakhs out of court settlement. Plz avice me. What be the next step?

Learning

5 Replies

Will judge ask her that why fir not file? Will not filling fir will comes in my favour?

Will judge ask her that why fir not file? Will not filling fir will comes in my favour?

Sidharth   03 January 2016

Please explain your problem, 

Who filed divorce case!

What do youexactly want to know?

dev060186 (lecturer)     03 January 2016

I husband file, i want to know is my lawyer said that dsp statement no has importance, is he right. Dsp wrote that she dont want to come at any condition so he not wrote fir.

dev060186 (lecturer)     03 January 2016

I husband file, i want to know is my lawyer said that dsp statement no has importance, is he right. Dsp wrote that she dont want to come at any condition so he not wrote fir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More