Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ms R Rajalakshmi   25 September 2021

Lawyer in chennai needed to file case against notory

A notory public has issued idmenity documents based on forged documents without my knowledge. My identity proof is misused and forgery done. Using the forged documents and  without verifying the signature hdfc bank has released the original documents to the members of legal heir.  I do need a lawyer in chennai

 3 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     25 September 2021

Till you don't get a lawyer, it will be better to lodge a FIR before your local police.

Ms R Rajalakshmi   25 September 2021

sure, thank you for your valuable suggestion.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 September 2021

procedure to give complaint to police online portal. Step 1 : Hit on the link to visit Website of Tamil Nadu Police. ... Step 2 : Hit on Register Online Complaints Button. ... Step 3 : Fill the information asked for in the menu. ... District : Select the District in which crime happened in Tamil Nadu. Name : Enter the name of Complainant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query