LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ms R Rajalakshmi   25 September 2021

Lawyer in chennai needed to file case against notory

A notory public has issued idmenity documents based on forged documents without my knowledge. My identity proof is misused and forgery done. Using the forged documents and  without verifying the signature hdfc bank has released the original documents to the members of legal heir.  I do need a lawyer in chennai

Learning

5 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     25 September 2021

Till you don't get a lawyer, it will be better to lodge a FIR before your local police.

Ms R Rajalakshmi   25 September 2021

sure, thank you for your valuable suggestion.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 September 2021

procedure to give complaint to police online portal. Step 1 : Hit on the link to visit Website of Tamil Nadu Police. ... Step 2 : Hit on Register Online Complaints Button. ... Step 3 : Fill the information asked for in the menu. ... District : Select the District in which crime happened in Tamil Nadu. Name : Enter the name of Complainant.

abarajithan r   24 October 2021

Madam,What is your city and the cause arisen place?
and if your original signature is in that document, you can't file petition against Notary public. The police complaint will not valid in the court.If only your signature is original, you can file petition.

Ms R Rajalakshmi   26 October 2021

Sir, my voter id is been used with a fake signature of mine and indemnity had been issued by a notory, whom I don't know.  It's not my signature in those documents used. My id is been misused & signature is fake, the notory has issued indemnity for that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register