LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hamin (aa)     01 February 2015

Lawyer in ahmedabad, gujarat

I have filed Case against my husband under DV act. I have no. of things to prove the cruelty like Phone call recording, Written chat etc. after last date of DV, my lawyer told me that she was offered to settle the case outside court by convincing me to take back my case and I'll get my stridhan back on taking all cases back. 

After that day my lawyer is not coming in court in the family court for the cases of hmp 24, crpc 125 and section 9. this month my husband's lawyer came and talk with the clerk who gave date after 2 months when he submitted his document. my lawyer didn't even come to court. 

In DV case hon'ble judge ask us to meet and solve the matter and to take back me home. but his lawyer denied outside court for meet with us and talk to my lawyer only. now my lawyer is going to file "SARTAPAS (EXAMINATION) affidavit" and asking me for the bills of all stridhan. Moreover my husband has filled atrocity against me and my family to make a pressure on us, for which I have applied for quashing in high court. when I ask my lawyer to submit the copy of FIR in the DV case proceedings, she advised, we should not submit that.

My lawyer is also supporting my husband and his family by saying that I'll not take any objection if you or your parents will not be present(Respondents)  in court in DV.

I have not submitted anything wrong in my matter and I have to just give fight on truth.

Please advise me on below.

1) When I should submit the copies of bills/photos for my stridhan?

2) This time should I wait him to say no in court and then process for the "SARTAPAS AFFIDAVIT" or should i submit directly?

3) Should I change the lawyer? my lawyer is misguiding me and making my case weaker? 

4) What is the process for changing lawyer? and suggest me good lawyer to give fight on truth for justice in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

5) What should I process if the Respondents don't come in DV?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register