Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anuragi   12 September 2016

Lawyer for stages in domestic violence case

Hi

I had filed a DV case last year in november. Till now the progress is only filing of evidence. But my lawyer now has given up the case due to some reasons.

Next stage is cross examination. I would like to know if lawyer is needed at all in further hearings or is it manageable without a lawyer?

Learning

9 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     12 September 2016

Anuragi ji first u need to take NOC from the first lawyer and then appoint new lawyer. Its up to u u want the lawyer or not. 

If u like my suggesation then give THANK on my profile.

anuragi   12 September 2016

I have got the NOC from previous lawyer. I want to know if there is anything in the further stages that can be handled only by lawyer (like filing of affadavit etc) or will the case get disposed after cross examination.

Sachin (N.A)     12 September 2016

It is upto you who need to decide that wether you can handle the case or not......

Sachin (N.A)     12 September 2016

Moreover there is no need to take NOC from any lawyer, it is the wish of the party

1. which lawyer to appoint,

2. how many lawyers to appoint,

3. wether to appoint any lawyer or not.

Do not allow any lawyer to make you harras on the name of NOC

Kaustubh Topale (MR.)     12 September 2016

Mr.Sachin, Taking NOC is matter of professional ethics and manner. And Madam Anuragi...its upto to you how much deep knowledge you have in respect of handling litigation. BETTER TO appoint lawyer for further proceeding.

stanley (Freedom)     12 September 2016

if you are confident than you fight the case party in person if the judge allows but you would have to study the case laws .

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     12 September 2016

Moving ahead without a lawyer is slightly risky, It is best you engage a competent attorney. It shall surely help you in the case. Cross examination involves a lot of technicalitites which on;ly legally trained personnel understand.

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law

A walk alone (-)     12 September 2016

Have you ever see lawyer who is only LLB without a degree of btech or mbbs do engineer or doctor job? No every person who has knowledge in his field can only do his job perfectly. If you are from law background or you have deep knowledge of law than only think . If not then better take lawyer help. Cross examination is also important part lawyer know tricks how to handle that.

Mukesh sharma (job )     12 September 2016

Hi if your lawyer not help you or younwant to change your lawyer than you need to NOC from your current lawyer or if he/she not provide you than you submit affidavit in court and find new lawyer or you want to handle on your ovven than you told to court and start you process 

thnks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register