Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a warrior (self)     11 August 2016

Lawyer costs for appealing habeas corpus in supreme court

Respected experts,

Can anyone please tell me the approximate cost of a lawyer's representation for appealing a High Court order (related to writ of Habeas Corpus for child) in Supreme Court?

I understand every case is different but I am only looking for approximate costs for engaging a senior lawyer with over 5-10 years of practising under Supreme Court.

Regards

Learning

4 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     11 August 2016

Hi you need to visit court or contact with lawyer they told you other here not mention waht exact its all depend on lawyer and nature of case 

thnks 

Sachin Gulyani (Student)     12 August 2016

You do one thing.  You go to supreme court and in lawyers chambers ask for Mr. RameshChandra Mishra and his wife Mrs. Meera Mishra.  I didn't remember her chamber number exactly but they are very senior and aged.  Moreover they are good by heart too.

They took my case at very nominal charge looking at my condition.  Remember that their chamber is inside Supreme Court Campus and not the lawyers club which is opposite supreme court.

Hope this will help.

Sachin Gulyani (Student)     12 August 2016

If you do have time and if you have money constraint, you could apply for Legal Aid Scheme in supreme court by submitting your income documents.

Try this out:

https://supremecourtofindia.nic.in/mig.htm  

You work will be done at very nominal charge.

498a warrior (self)     13 August 2016

Thank you everybody for your valuable advise.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register