Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Crushing498a   04 April 2016

Lawyer betrayed my trust

Current status of the cases is:

1) DV - Maintenance dismissed, my wife filed an appeal which got dismissed as well, i filed 340 1 year ago but the jjudge is not pursuing it. the other party is taking adjournments since last 3 dates and not coming for PE.

2) 498a - is pening on framing of charges

3) Divorce case section 24 is pending, my wife is not filing income affidavit alongwith complete documents since last 3 years

4) I filed civil defamation for 4 lakh since my wife alleged i have illicit relations with my mother, and everything got captured in the CCTV in my apartment

5) i filed criminal defamation

6) the other party hacked my income tax account, cyber crime FIR filed by me and is about to get chargesheeted

even at this stage when i am in a solid position (i have hundreds of audio video recordings to prove the dowry case if false and that all my cases are 100% true) , my lawyer is pressurizing me for settlement & said that he spoke to the other party lawyer and than i will have to give 2 lakhs cash to the other party lawyer. he is not even pressurizing the jjudge to pursue perjury in DV or cooperating in creating more pressure on the opposite party.

what do u guys advise please ?

Learning

4 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     04 April 2016

are you interested in wasting another 2-4 yrs to take revenge OR want to move on and get married again. If you have time then you can wait and she will surrender for sure.

Perjury, Civil defamation, criminal defamation,cyber crime cases.....all take time and unless u have solid evidences these cases are just a waste of time.

2L is not a big amount, if u can pay it then buy peace. Give her an offer of 50k. OR 2L to be paid in installments over a year. Keep negotiating and ask her to withdraw all cases she has filed and go for MCD than a one time settlement option.

i have solid evidences for everything. so much so that there is not even one thing for which i dont have solid evidences for.

ofcourse i want to end it all, but my lawyer is asking me to pay 2 lakh to the other party lawyer and that it will be written in the agreement that no money is being paid to the girl and that she will not claim anything thereafter for past, present or future alimony, maintenance, streedhan etc ? does it make sense giving money to the other party lawyer ? its obvious even my lawyer is also getting a cut from it, and what if the girl backs out of mutual divorce later on ?

we spoke directly to the girl's family, and offered them to settle for "no give and take", they were to call back but they haven't for 2 weeks.

Born Fighter (xxx)     04 April 2016

Boss, the opposite lawyer will gulp that 2L and ur lawyer will get a cut from it.

Speak to ur wife or wait for them to revert. Im sure they will settle for less or no money.

Meanwhile push Perjury application /Cyber crime . I also feel ur lawyer is managed and looking for a exit with money. 

ya but even after giving money to the opposite party lawyer, what is the guarantee that the other party will not back out from the 2nd motion ? what is the guarantee that both party lawyers will not harass me for more money later on ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register