LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gdk (student)     18 August 2009


I want to file a case for nullity of marriage, but one year is over by marriage, my husband is impotent, need a good lawyer dealing with nullity of marriage cases in Hyderabad


 4 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     18 August 2009

contact Mr. A.V Vishal,


he is a member here.....a good lawyer from Hyderabad.


check out for his name and profile in the first 30 members list of Home Page of this Website.

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     18 August 2009

Vishal's address :

Vishal Associates

5-4-67, IInd Floor,

Above: SBI, M G Road Branch
Hyderabad ,

Andhra Pradesh


Raman ( )     18 August 2009

A life ruined by a poor choice of divorce lawyer is a real possibility. Therefore, contact the top members of this forum, by sending a PM, they might suggest you a good one. But you still have to rely on your discretion while choosing such lawyer!

1 Like

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005     18 August 2009

Mr.Vishal is having good knowledge and you may contact him. Else you may contact to the undersign, we are a team of experts and having branches all over India. Our associate in Hydrabad may also deal your case in a pretty good manner.

Your further clarification is welcome at;




With Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register