laws and procedures for minor girl kidnapped by married man

Can you please help me... I'm common person

you need rigister comlants in posco act further contact 6361466619

Retired employee.

Members can only guide, and the real help comes for those near to you.  Contact Child welfare officer or Supdt of Police, file grievance and through them file a complaint.  Use media for exposing the wrong.


kidnapping is a criminal offense so go for the criminal complainant.

For more information contact us on 9999121211, or email us on .

Rupin Singh Dhama
Law Junction

Have you approached the Police? They required to register FIR and take further action.


What is your concern / locus standi to this hypothetical and fabricated academic story ?

It is advisable to consult a tutor 


Section 361 in The Indian Penal Code
361. Kidnapping from lawful guardianship.—Whoever takes or entices any minor under 1[sixteen] years of age if a male, or under 2[eighteen] years of age if a female, or any person of unsound mind, out of the keeping of the lawful guardian of such minor or person of unsound mind, without the consent of such guardian, is said to kidnap such minor or person from lawful guardianship. Explanation.—The words “lawful guardian” in this section include any person lawfully entrusted with the care or custody of such minor or other person.
Whoever kidnaps any minor or, not being the lawful guardian of a minor, obtains the custody of the minor, in order that such minor may be employed or used for the purposes of begging shall be punishable with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to ten years, and shall also be liable to fine. under section 363 IPC



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x