Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Laws against domestic violence and abuse

Page no : 2

(Guest)

good husbands are really there in India...!!

Only wives are bad..they are BITCH., 'SHOULD BE FLUSHED OUT(!)....

WHEN WOMEN SEEK THEIR RIGHTS , INDIAN CONSTITUTION UNDERGOES  POSTMORTEM..!!

ANYTHING CAN BE SAID AGAINST WIVES AND WOMEN...IF ANYBODY CAN'T DIGEST, IGNORE THEM!!

I THINK EVERY BODY IN LCI  (EVEN FEMINISTS ARE F****GLY HAPPY WITH THEIR SPOUSE )......!!!

Lekha (working)     27 February 2011

@ Sunil - i have learnt such things from you all, because whenever i read threads i can see negative comments and abusive language etc , so even iam not wrong that i commented atleast i didn't abuse anyone. I just wrote the truth, you people always doubt genuine cases, jaha comment na bhi karna ho waha karte ho, then accept such attacks. 

@ Tajobindia- ohh really do you think i will buy that, if you are so damn happy with your wife then why you so much against of wives and the law, you keep making fun on them posting sarcastic comments . I have been reading your threads so don't try that smart, infact i read that you are also a member of SIFF, aapko kya zarurat padh gayi thi ???  You are not a lawyer , not into legal things then why all of a sudden your heart keeps weeping for husbands, and you always make fun about the wifes, if you are that respectable and noble happy husband then atleast i don't expect such kind of posts and behavior fro you.  I have a good experience of marriage, and iam not a divorcee. So know pretty well how things work. okay , And you have already proved your class by saying me cheap etc, i don't mind such things from liars like you. 

Whenever you will mock on females i will certainly raise my voice, abuse me as much you can , even i want to see to what extend so called SIFF members and happy husband can go.

Rajeev Singh (Law Student)     27 February 2011

@ lekha ji

Lekha ji kya baat hai , you always write encouraging things . It good you are raising voice against injustice. But i just need to clear something madam.

@lekha ji- (Tajobsindia) - There is some misinderstanding , This person passes funny remarks but as in he has not humiliated or abused a woman. I have been reading his posts, i agree at times they are sarcastic but i have never seen him insulting or abusing any woman. BUt yes the other names which you have written are appropriate. They do such things.

Actually sometimes sarcastic posts or comments hurts the feelings and become a cause of fight or misunderstanding. Which has happened is this case.

Moreover your first post is okay, because even i have observed that . That all the wives or females are blamed here regarding false cases which should not happen. 

Lets not continue this debate anymore.....and please all of you please take care of what you write. Your words can hurt a person. So we should avoid it.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     27 February 2011

@Lekha!

I am surprised to see ur post about Tajob-- why he is active member of SIFF if he has a happy married life?? Who told u that SIFF is an organization of suffering husbands?? As the name goes, Save Indian Family. No need to tell that family has both husband & wife. SIFF tries to save this very family & opposes the misuse of gender bised laws. In no way its against women. U ppl spread hatered about SIFF as it comes to the help of disintegrating families!

1 Like

Shivaprasad Rao (TL)     11 April 2011

Check for the statement provided by wife . If there is any contradictory statement file perjury and make sure to send her to  jail

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register