Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

STUDENT.... (.......)     01 February 2014

Law studies

Hi Experts,

Good Morning, A friend of mine who is currently 30yrs Old and have not completed his graduation as well wants to continue with his studies with full consentration and determination.

His interest is in LAW and wants to pursue B.A.L.L.B from a recognized university. Please let us know so weather he can pursue B.A.L.L.B or not. If he can pursue the same then from which University he can pursue the same.

Some days ago we have seen an article in the News Paper that a 36yrs Banker has completed his LLB and fought his own case against his wife and won the same as mentioned in the below link:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Meet-the-husbands-turned-lawyers-94777.asp#.UuxHLD2SySo

He said he is ready to pursue the same as a full time course as he has a source of Income from Rent and Bank Interest and he can pursue his course full time but the only issue which is coming in his way is the Age Bar issue. Please let me know if incase we have any such institution where in he can pursue his studies at this point of age (30 yrs+).

Thanks,

Learning

2 Replies

MOHAMMED SHARFUDDIN ANWAR (Law Student)     02 February 2014

Dear Student,

There is no upper age limit for the education in India.  Your friend can join B.A. LL.B. 5 years integrated law course for non graduated students, with any recognized university.

Sharfuddin Anwar...

STUDENT.... (.......)     03 February 2014

I have checked and found that the universities offering BALLB full time says that for BALLB the candidate should be less than 21yrs old..

Which university offers BALLB course to 30yrs + candidate. Please suggest....??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register