Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Being Human (LLB)     16 April 2015

Law related to school compund

HI Members,

School adjacent to my house creating compound wall. But they are constructing school compound wall on the runnel. As per my assumption runnel belongs to BMC property (Public Property) and they cannot do any alteration to this.

So i want to know to whom should i contact for giving my complaint.

Does i can file complaint in police as public property is being disturb. If yes under which section of IPC

Which Maharashtra Acts Deal with this type case.

Note - This is happening in mumbai [Maharashtra]





 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 April 2015

Give a complaint to the municipal local authorities with correct information of the neighbour and yours

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register