LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     31 July 2011

Law is nothing but words and tactics.

Law is nothing but game playing with words and tactics.

Many people get confused with the conception that the law works like maths or scales and only right can win or all judgments are in favor of right.

Nothing happens like this. The party or the advocate who can twist words or procedure can win even if it looks that he was wrong.

Example , and I will give countless such examples and will love to invite contrary opinion since it is my firm belief that opponent helps to eliminate mistakes if any.

A party has given cheque it is bounced and case is filed . Normal presumption is that the accused should be punished but it does not happen all the time and people start crying that Judgment was biased , NO NOT AT ALL. How - let us say the holder of bounced cheque has to give notice which is given by the advocate on his behalf. Now this notice has to be proved and there are countless opportunities for this fact alone to prove that a) the advocate was not having auhtority on the day the notice was issued b) this is not the same notice which was sent c) notice was not recieved and many many such things and and as a rule the pleading in the complaint is there that notice was sent but no pleading that notice was recieved by the accused. Another mistake complainant and his advocate do is no pleading that till filing of this complaint money was not recieved. THESE ARE FEW SAMPLES, ASK ME FOR MORE.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register