aditi srivastava 11 April 2021
Following tips might help you as a young advocate-
1. Punctuality- It's important to show up at the given time as first impression is the last impression and being on time will help you finish your assigned work easily
2. Be confident in courts- don't be nervous in courts and always maintain a humble attitude towards the people around you.
3. Be presentable
4. Be efficient with the research work.
Anaita Vas 04 December 2021
1. Be punctual and respectful.
2. Don't be shy and quite. Speak and give opinions when needed.
3. If you have doubts regarding a work assigned to you, ask for help, instead of doing it without proper knowledge.
4. Be quick and efficient in anything you do.