LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Geeta Bawane (student)     01 June 2012

Law for coaching institutes

Is there any law to govern coaching institutions? At  many places through out India coaching institutes take thousands of rupees and as the coaching institutions are increasing like a juice shops there is no guarantee of standards and because of  these institution the college lecturers  and school teachers  too have started giving less attention at classes in classrooms than the class they  take at coaching institution. 

As a student of any coaching institute what all rights do I have if I find that the institute is not providing me wish the result they promised or say the facilities they promised

Learning

3 Replies

Atul D Suryavanshi (Attorney - JC Law Firm)     22 June 2012

Dear Geeta

I do Agree with you. This issue need to be taken seriously. 

The Law governing to such institutions would either partnership Act/LLP Act/Company Act /Society Registration Act. As per its incorporation the governing law will prevail. But even after knowing this it will not solve your concern, all these law helps the person to do business to earn profit. 

There are TWO possible remedies 

1. If you found that the Institute is not providing you facilities and benefits as what they have promised at the time of Admission, you can file a complaint in consumer forum. But this remedy will only help you to get your money back with interest and nothing else.

2. You (WE) can file Public Interest Litigation (PIL) in either High Court or Supreme Court to issue certain guidelines and make law governing such institutions. Such as Min. Educational Qualification and experience to start Coaching Institutes, Affiliation Programmes, Fixed fees and other standards…..

The second remedy will give you everything waht  you wanted to .... and will save future generations but it cost you much more……

We together can work on this issue…..

Let us know your words…..

Atul Suryavanshi

Managing Partner

JC Law Firm

Email: atul@jclawfirm.in

Mobile - 09923552956

akshitasharma   25 February 2016

Delhi Law Academy aim to produce highly dynamic, efficient, knowledgeable or talented law professionals. DLA has been established for imparting training to law graduates and fresher. We are known for best coaching for LLM, Judicial services, CLAT, LLB and other Law entrance exams.
The panel of Faculty at Delhi Law Academy helps the law aspirants in various ways as follows:
1. Judicial Services Exam Preparation (PCS / Civil Judge)
2. LLM Entrance Exam Preparation (DU / CLAT / ILI)
3. LLB Entrance Exam Preparation (DU / CLAT)    

Delhi Law Academy
Malik Buildcon Plaza - 1, K.M. Chowk,
Sector - 12, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110078
NEW DELHI - 110009 
MOBILE: 9958680069
Email: lawacademydelhi@gmail.com

Alok raj   03 September 2021

Your blog was amazing. I visit your page on regularly basis. Judicial adda is one of the leading online platforms which facilitates online coaching classes for judicial services competitive examination like additional district session judge examination and law officer for various states etc. judicial adda also provides to its student a very comfortable, time-saving comprehensive notes. We also train them how to write the papers in an examination hall within a stipulated time. To sum of all, this platform is very much supportive and beneficial not only for those aspirants who are doing full-time preparation for the judiciary but also those who are doing the job or not having much time due to their personal lives and intend to be a judge. for more further info about this kindly visit- https://www.judicialadda.in/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register