Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Magudeeswaran (Software Engineer)     28 September 2009

Law Course

Hi Folks,

i am a M.Tech Computer Science Graduate working as a Software Engineer in MNC company @ Chennai. I have own Agricultural land and i only maintained that.

I have a plan to study about General laws since my childhood age for my own awareness of civil laws and criminal laws.

Can anyone of you suggest me which would be the better course that would create the enough knowledge about general laws.

And i have also a plan to do the course for cyber crime courses.

Suggest good course for that too.

Thanks in advance

Magudees

Learning

6 Replies

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     28 September 2009

You can go for LL.B. in any college and thereafter can go for Diplima in Cyber Law at Chennai.

G. K. Tiwari (ADVOCATE ( TAXATION ))     28 September 2009

this is the right way

(Guest)

Yes. studing Dip.in Cyber Law give you more knoweledge. Now a days Cyber law became very important. 

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     29 September 2009

Snce you are employed, and want to gain knowledge in civil and criminal laws for your own guidance,you can prefer the BGL by correspondenc The cyber law course is being conducted by the IGNOU this too could be simulataneously studied through correspondence.You quest for the law courses is highly appreciated.

Magudeeswaran (Software Engineer)     30 September 2009

Thanks for your guidance. Let me know which are the universities offering BGL in tamilnadu.

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     30 September 2009

You can join at Annamalai university,where admission for the current year is going on.The details are available in its website.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register