LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

webster (n/a)     24 December 2007

Law against psychic harressment?

A girl is harassing me through supernormal communication which even others near me can hear but are afraid to tell.. She threats of cursing me and my family.
Please let me know if IPC has any section to deal with such behavior which is commonly considered as paranormal but is actually real. I have got some recordings ad lots of text in support of this. Please Reply.
Please dont think its a fake I can prove it!
HELP IN ANY FORM WILL BE APPRICIATED. Email is [url=mailto:wants*xnitin@gmail.com]wants*xnitin@gmail.com[/url]

I want to charge her in court with a case of psychic harressment and mental torture and want to know if it is possible to do so.. Can this case, if filed, be accepted?

Thanks

Learning

11 Replies

Shambasiv (n/a)     24 December 2007

FIRST LODGE A POLICE COMPLAINT AND SEE WHETHER ANY ACTION IS TAKEN.

mmn (n/a)     26 December 2007

If you are sure that you have evidence to prove the case of mental torture and harassment by 'supernormal communication' as phrased by you, then your case definitely falls within the ambit of section 506 of the Indian Penal Code.

You can file a private complaint before the concerned Magistrate of your area.

webster (n/a)     29 December 2007

Those recordings have the proof that someone is talking to me through supernormal communication. Once she says her name as well. But there is no proof that she is haressing me. But...isnt it enough to do the case??

Winning is a different thing...
Can i also know in general how much time does it takes for a case of criminal intimidation to come to trials? It bail possible on such cases?

Shambasiv (n/a)     29 December 2007

Bail for criminal intimadation would be normally granted.

And for the case to get completed, it depends. On an average it takes about a year.

webster (n/a)     02 January 2008

thanks mmn. Is a FIR needed before i file a case of criminal intimidation? Because the psychic problem started quite sometime ago and i havent filed a complaint yet. Is it ok  to file a late complaint, or just filing the complaint to the megistrate will do?

One more thing, does somebody know what can be the consequences of me failing to prove the crime?

[user=46]mmn[/user] wrote:
"If you are sure that you have evidence to prove the case of mental torture and harassment by 'supernormal communication' as phrased by you, then your case definitely falls within the ambit of section 506 of the Indian Penal Code.

You can file a private complaint before the concerned Magistrate of your area.

"

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     02 January 2008

There is nothing wrong in lodging the FIR belatedly as in your case the harrassment continues.

Regarding your other query, in case of your failure to prove the case, the accused person can sue you for malicious prosecution and seek damages from you.

Regards,

prakash

webster (n/a)     03 January 2008

[user=2]yedhulaprakash[/user] wrote: "There is nothing wrong in lodging the FIR belatedly as in your case the harrassment continues.

Regarding your other query, in case of your failure to prove the case, the accused person can sue you for malicious prosecution and seek damages from you.

Regards,

prakash"
Thanks yedhulaprakash. Its a relief to me that fir can be lodged now as well.

Please also tell me , can i lodge the complaint at any police station, because the crime has no definate place of origin.?
The harassment is being done using telepathy and continued even when i traveled through cities...

bupesh (n/a)     03 January 2008

Dear webster,

It is better you meet a psychriatist and see whether it is merely a hallucination or illusion belofre lodging any complaint.

webster (n/a)     05 January 2008

[user=142]legalindia[/user] wrote: "Dear webster,

It is better you meet a psychriatist and see whether it is merely a hallucination or illusion belofre lodging any complaint."It is not hallucination. If it is so, i would never go for any FIR against a particular person. It is haressment through a psychic attack. There is a lot of text in support of it, in case somebody disbelieves in it... i also have some recordings that prove a supernatural communication going on..

i just have to make sure that court doesnt takes this behaviour as any mental disorder by mistake before lodging the complaint.

Shambasiv (n/a)     05 January 2008

I feel that this should be a first sort of a case of this nature in India. Check up whether there are any other similar cases proved in any other country.

chand (n/a)     18 January 2008

Hi when i m searching about the same topic ""telepathy"" i read your topic i can tell that you r not d 1st one who encountered this coz i also the victim of this telepathy but my problem is different than u. if u reply me we can share more about telepathy hope u reply -bye

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register