LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madamadvocate syeda   11 February 2024

Late in Registration of Name in B Form

I am a minor child of my father . Life could not give him adequate time that he registered my name on go verment record, and he passed away. And
My name is NOT shown in the list of legal heirs in National Data Registration. How ever my name is available in the list of Revenue records, int he list of leg.al heirs of SHO of area , in the list of legal heirs of Succession Application filed by my widow mother before court.
Am I right in taking legal step before court against National Data Register for requesting to add my name in my father Family record

In this respect I have filed a Constitution Petition before High court to Direct National Data Registration to include my name in my father Family members record.


 7 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 February 2024

Since you have already approached high court with a petition seeking direction, you may wait for the decision by high court.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     11 February 2024

Yes.  Wait till the decision of the HC comesout.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     12 February 2024

What is the opinion and advise of your lawyer engaged for the case? 

madamadvocate syeda   12 February 2024

My lawyer offered me two options either wait for long time for the action of National data registertion in your favour , or issue them legal Notice and on no response approach High court, so I opted for the 2nd .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 February 2024

Thus there's nothing wrong in waiting for the disposal decision of high court.

madamadvocate syeda   13 February 2024

Whether freedom of family , is the subject of fundamental rights or principles of policy , under constitution?

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     14 February 2024

madam advocate syeda ji,

What is your opinion on the issue ??

What is your locus standi ???

What are facts of the query, fqua undamental rights or principles of policy under constitution  vis-a-vis freedom of family ?????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register