Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

richa kapoor (designation)     10 December 2011

Language of affidavit for a name change and the procedure th

DEAR MEMBERS,

PLEASE HELP ME IN UNDERSTANDING THE PROCEDURE WITH REGARDS TO MY NAME CHANGE AND THE LANGUAGE/DRAFT OF THE AFORESAID AFFIDAVIT WITH REGARDS TO THE NAME CHANGE AND ALSO PLEASE EXPALIN IN DETAIL ALL THE FORMALITIES REQUIRED TO FULFILL THIS REQUIREMENT, AS IT IS REALLY VERY URGENT FOR ME. THANKS AND REGARDS.

Learning

6 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     10 December 2011

In your mother tongue or in english you can sworn an affidavit.  After notarising an affidavit you will have to publish it in the local news paper. and it is to be published in gazette.

richa kapoor (designation)     10 December 2011

SIR THANKS BUT SINCE IM NOT A LAWYER I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT IS THE EXACT PROCEDURE AND WHAT SHOULD BE THE CONTENTS OF SUCH AN AFFIDAVIT FOR THE NAME CHANGE. PLEASE REVERT TO ME IN DETAIL AS IT'S URGENT AND DIFFERENT PEOPLE ARE SUGGESTING DIFFERENT THINGS. THANKING U IN ADVANCE.

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     16 December 2011

richa go to vakil no 1 website and check it .i think your problem will be solved

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     16 December 2011

where you are located.

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     19 December 2011

Dear Richa

For complete procedure for change in name please visit my page and look in the forum.You will get the complete detailed guidelines and format.

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     19 December 2011

Dear Richa

Attached herwith is a complete file as prescribed by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.It provides guidelines and various forms as well.

Attached File : 30392 235450 10 change of name andra pradesh.pdf downloaded: 258 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register