LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vineet (proprietor)     12 January 2012

Landlord creating trouble

i have a commercial shop on pagree system since past 35 years,around 10 years ago my landlord asked me if i can allow a PAAN WALA  TAPRI who was besides my shop be placed right in front of my shop for a few days as he had to undertake some repairing work where the PAAN WALA TAPRI was.I have a 3 shutter shop and where the PAAN WALA TAPRI was placed that shutter of my shop used be shut always,so on good will i gave him the permission only verbally. after few days the landlord didnt move the PAAN WALA TAPRI to its original place,and i also didnt bother as that shutter of my shop used to be shut always.Now after 10 years i have renovated my shop and the 3rd shutter showroom is being obstructed by the PAAN WAALA. TAPRI as its right in front of the shop.I told the landlord to move him back to its original place,but he doesnt pay any heed.he says he`ll remain here only.I went to complain in the pune municipal corporation  and i have found out that the PAAN WALA TAPRI has no license to run the TAPRI and the corporation told me they cant take action as its on a private property..How can i remove the PAAN WALA from front of my shop.Please help.

Learning

1 Replies

ABHIJEET PARIKH (Bcom LLB MBA)     13 January 2012

then do follow wat ur municipal corporation says

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register