LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cithu   19 April 2022

Land sale agreement

Dear sir

          I am from tamilnadu and making an quiry behalf my friend that is on the 2016 my friend paid advance money to one land seller and written this agreement in 20 rupees stamp paper and this agreement written for 3 month only.

But at the proper time he was failed to pay balance amount and do land registration and after pass 7 years he trying pay balance amount and do registration but the seller is not ready to give this land at previous value and asking to him do registration on current market value and saying if you interest to buy then you can if  not I won't return back advance.

So now he dont know how to move with it.


Therefore kindly advice us how to deal with him and do registration at previous land value 


Thanking you 



 3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     19 April 2022


Your friend has no other option than executing agreement as per current market rate. Your friend can adjust the previous paid money in this current agreement. 

1 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     19 April 2022

Agreement executed in the yeae 2016 for sell has now lost it's validity as time barred and your friend can not legally initiate any action for it's performance so it will be  better for your friend to pay current price of land to seller and get adjusted previously paid advance money .

1 Like

Cithu   19 April 2022

Dear sir many thanks yours reply and I have one question to ask that's is it possible to get back advance amount from him by law 

Kindly reply me

Thanking You

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query