Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nilesh (doctor)     01 February 2015

Land sale agreement

Sir,

I am NRI and plannning to buy a piece of land ( non agriculture) from a seller. I had visited the land and found suitable for me in Maharashtra. However i m not planning to visit india for next 8-9 months. when i had a word with seller, he asked  to make the payment and in lieu of that he will give in writing on stamp paper regarding the sale of the land,  and when i m in india the property can be registered on my name.

My query

1. is these kind of agreement on stamp paper legal or valid.

2. what is the amount of stamp paper

3. any specific clause to be mentioned in the agreement.

4. Can the buyer turn away from his promise after these kind of agreement.

thanking you in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     01 February 2015

Dear, Tell him to prepare an agreement to sell and get the sa.e registered ..... That will be a better option .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     01 February 2015

@author, it is better as said by sri Kapil Chandna Adv.  other wise make a power of attorney in favour of your believed person i.e. either friend or relative before a Public Notary at your present residing country and send the same to india.  but that poa got be validated in maharasthra.                                                          

Nilesh Ghadi (Service)     02 February 2015

Contact the following person he will help you in this regard. a very good and informative site delveloped by him.  He is the best person take his suggestion.

MR. NITIN Y. DESHPANDE,

FLAT NO 3, PLOT NO. 50-A GAURI SHANKER, PESTAM SAGAR ROAD NO. 2, CHEMBUR, MUMBAI 400 089. ( NEAR RANE HOSPITAL)

LOCATION MAP OF ABOVE ADDRESS

MOBILE NO. 9819632005

E- MAIL:  landsofmaharashtra@yahoo.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register