Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shahin   05 July 2022

Land Revenue cases

There are two villages, one X is found in old revenue since ancient time and another one Y is recently created as it was a government land and it was illegally encroached.

Village Y which has no revenue records as it was an alloted government land and they encroached upon and build a model village.

Now they approach the Government to delete the old Village X Revenue circle record and shall add their name of village as a revenue record.

The State Government has also agreed because majority of population in that new village are Hindus and they illegally encroach the government land.
what should be done at this crisis moment?


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 July 2022

collector will decide it.what is your role in that matter.?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 July 2022

MAKE a written grievance to the Collector pointing out violations, and go for a writ before High Court if you find substance in your stand.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query