FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alpesh (Officer)     10 July 2012

Land related query

Any body can help me, I have Land related one query. My grandfather has 5 sons & 2 sisters. (all are married as well as grandsons) My grandfather was died in 2001. Before he died he gives all property like land & house to my Father in 2000. He lives with my father. So after mutual understanding between all brother and Grandfather, all property given to my father and they doing farming lifetime and take all responsibility for both sister’s marriage and other social responsibility. My father completed this responsibility. Father is younger son (5th). All 1 to 4 son of my grandfather is well-set in metro city and they are Doctors. Right now my father has 20 VIGHA land and 2 houses. They give all Land to our named before 2 yrs. Now my 2nd Uncle demanding One VIGHA to his name and may be his intense becoming Farmer and getting to Income tax exception. As per VARAS can my Uncle demanding Land? It is possible? What impact in feature? Thanking you, Alpesh +919725175233


 2 Replies

Sanyam Malhotra (Advocate)     10 July 2012

to comment further we need to know what is the type of the land which your grandfather gave to your father. if ancestral your could raise a claim. what documents relating to land are in your possession? 

Alpesh (Officer)     12 July 2012


Many many thanks for reply,

It is agricultural land and right now my father doing farming.

We have deed of land.

My Uncle worn to us he will take legal action against us.

Can it possible?



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query