New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddharth D   15 September 2023

land related

can I get possession certificate for the land that i can't own but have possession from 5-4 decades over the land the land is also my ancestral property it is possible to get possession certificate for that land to make documents for avoiding the encroachment.if have another way please suggest me


 1 Replies

Declyn Gomes   02 October 2023

Dear Sir, 

If there has been no interference with the land being in your possesion for 12 years or longer, you may claim right, title and interest of the land through adverse possession. Please do get in touch if you need any legal assistance. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register