LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddharth D   23 July 2023

land related

I have farm land which on ground 0.91 hectre but the land documents show 0.64 land area I have also my grandfather's documents which show 0.91 hectre area,i applied for correction this case is in "sdm" office now but my correction in document brings my neighbours land documents also corrected their land area decreases in this manner therefore they denied permission for correction of my land what should I do

Learning

5 Replies

Mr. Sumitra kumar (Advocate)     23 July 2023

@Querist,

I have already given my reply. However,wait for others,if you are not satisfied.

Thank you.

Sanil Paniker (legal)     23 July 2023

Dear Mr. Siddharth,

You need to make an application with the concerned Tahsildar with all your documents of title also the latest revenue records (i.e. 7/12 extract/property card). Notice may be issued to the other owners whose so ever'snames are appearing on the 7/12 extract/property card for that instance.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     23 July 2023

Make an appeal to the District Collector on the orders of the SDM.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 July 2023

First you submit an application to the land revenue department / tehsil office seeking to survey the property on the basis of the revenue records, get your property surveyed, fix the boundary stones, measure the extent of your property as per the government land revenue records, upon measurement of your property on the basis of the government land revenue records, if it is found that your land is not to the extent of what your document states, then you cannot get it rectified as per your statement.

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 July 2023

You have option to initiate civil action for measurement and fixation of boundaries and eviction of treppassers, if any. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register