LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay G   27 May 2024

Land purchase related

If we buy a piece of land measuring 3 gunthas and the 11E procedure is completed, should we measure the land personally to confirm its accuracy before the sale deed is executed? If so, how do we verify it? Please guide us on this matter.


 8 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     27 May 2024

Of course you must verify it personally.

Sanjay G   27 May 2024

How do we verify? Can you please explain?

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     27 May 2024

Take the help of a surveyor either private or government.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 May 2024

You inspect the property that you propose to purchase and get it measured with the help of a surveyor as well as to confirm the title to the vendor before buying it.

You can take the assistance of an advocate in the local before buying it

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 May 2024

11E Sketch is a Survey Sketch of the land issued by govt.Survey Department. Its issued in Form 11E

Sanjay G   28 May 2024

Thank you all for your valuable response. Is it good idea to measure the 3 guntha land with tape or always it is preferred to do with land surveyors for accurate measurements?.... Please help with this doubt.. thanks in advance..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 May 2024

You cannot measure the land by yourself until and unless you know the features and the techincal details to measure a land, hence it is always better that you engage the services of a government surveyor or a private licensed surveyor and get your task completed properly. 

Sanjay G   29 May 2024

Thanks for your response.. is 11e sketch enough to call private/government surveyor? Or do we need anything else?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register