LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramesh   29 December 2017

Land problem

Dear Sir, i am 70yr old person and i belong from bokaro jharkhand,i hv land where i am doing construction apartment with the help of builder. but there is one goon who is disturbing me very much and threating me.when i complain to police thn arrest warrant come but police inspector is not arrasting him because he took bribe from goon and now police inspector is asking bribe from me also.i am very afraid and i am not able to understand what i have to do.please help me to resolve my problem. even distric judge is extending his arrest warrant.


 5 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     30 December 2017

You are not clear with your facts.

If you are owner of the land in question, what the goon has got to do with your building activity?

Further, how does the District judge come into the picture?

Did you approach any lawyer in your area?  If not why not?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 December 2017

Record demands of bribe, threats.

Meet higher police officials and lodge complaint under proper acknowledgment.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 December 2017

Other Perspective;

-Sell the land and building and move to some other place and leave this place where your estate/funds/limbs/life is under threat of goons that are not checked/controlled by state and harassment may be continuous.

-Gather support of your community and leaders, media, and represent to DGP,CM,PM,…an protect your estate/life and limbs...

-Arrange private security guards

- Engage a Local counsel specializing in such/criminal matters and let your counsel handle IT=Goon,Goonda…..

Suneet Gupta (www.vashiadvocates.com)     31 December 2017

This solution is totally wrong as it involves running away from the problem and giving in to the illegal actions of the Goon. It is best that you approach the higher police authorities in this case.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     31 December 2017

Terming the prespective as totally wrong in itslef is totally wrong.

It is a perspective out of other perspectives.

The Senior Citizen can decide whichever suits him.

The aged person of 70 years himself also knows well that higher police officials can be approached.

The perspective to approach higher officials of police has been posted twice.

The Senior Citizen can choose to approach police or not to approach police or to approach lawyer or not to approach lawyer or to approach court or not to approach court again and so on.

The estate/limbs/life/interest of senior citizen and his family can be best looked into by the senior citizen that has posted the query.

The aged person of 70years can take his independent decision considering his aptitude, resources, support that he has and his future interest and safety from continued harassment.

The solution to consider Only one option perceived and posted any anyone is totally wrong.

Senior Citizen and his family can mind their interest in a manner that suits them, without any imposition from anyone.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register