Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shashikant gharge (proprietor)     19 September 2021

Land Possession

Respected Sir!
I am doing business in Pune I have Some land in my native place,My father had taken one thousand loan from one person and given that land as a morgage before fourty years, after that my father repay the loan before twenty years but he refused to take the money and forcefully keeps possession,than we charge a suit against him Tahsil and District court gave a decision in favour of us we but still he is denying to leave his possession of the land ,he is nusanice cratetor he managed local authorities and being living away from the village we are anable to take the possession in this regard I would like to request me to give a legal solution

 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 September 2021

You can file execute petition in the court of law. It simply means the process for enforcing the decree that is passed in favour of the decree-holder by a competent court. As per Rule 2 (e) of Civil Rules of Practice “Execution Petition” means a petition to the Court for the execution of any decree or order.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query