LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shirish (None)     19 November 2014

Land partition by court decree

We have agricultural land in Gujarat which has to be partitioned amongst 5 siblings. One of them is totally uncooperative, so there is no choice but to file for a court petition. My question is: how long does it take to complete this process? Also, what are the exact steps which need to be taken? Thanks. 

 2 Replies

Dalip Singh (Advocate)     19 November 2014

It depends how effectively you and your advocate follow up the case.  Contact a competent lawyer in civil side and file the case. 

Shirish (None)     24 September 2018


We are hiring a lawyer to handle the court petition. What should we expect in lawyers fees? 



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query