LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

preetesh   07 January 2020

Land ownership dispute

I have some owned land in my native, but now we came to know the land which we cultivating since from last more than 100 years is only on the name of my father's uncle as he made one sale agreement( kharedi Khat) with seller of land because my father's uncle was big brother in his family, so agreement was made on his name only. Now how we can challenge father's uncle heirs to prove our ownership of said land.

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     07 January 2020

file declaratory suit and pprove the facts you have mentioned ,

1 Like

preeti parmar   19 June 2020

Before death, my grandfather had made a registered will. He has clearly mentioned in the will that one of his property (agriculture land) will be distributed equally between his two sons. My father was elder son and uncle is younger. My father died in 1991. Then after 2 years my grandmother died. Then my uncle started manipulating with the property along with one of our neighbours and we were unaware about it. My family includes my mother and I. I had a brother who is no more. He died at the age of 21 in 2002. Soon after my uncle had started manipulating with all our immovable properties along with the authorities concerned and my mother and I had no idea about it. now we came to know that he had divided the agriculture land in such a way that he is getting his entire share and in our share 1 Part is in my mothers name, 1 in mine, 1 in my brothers and 1 in my late grandmothers name. also, the he has sold the land which actually belonged to us and given us the other share of land which actually belonged to him. also, we are not given one complete plot. , rather it's two equal plots. But acc. to my grandfathers will the land had to be divided ony into 2 plots, one ours and second one of uncles. Also, he has sold his share to the same neighbour. He has done all these manipulations along with him as that person is a patwari. Pls help me.
Regards
Preeti

preeti parmar   20 June 2020

Actually I was putting up my query and by mistake I typed it in somebody else's forum. It was not intentional.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register