LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KSP Rao (Confidential)     14 June 2022

Land owner (seller ) unwilling to sell his land (15 guntas) agriculture land

Dear Sir :

I made an printed agreement on non judicial paper on 4 March 2022 to purchase agriculture land worth of 26,00,000 with 45 days agreement (04.03.2022), upon his demand made payment of 15 lakhs( 25000 online payment) for 15 guntas, passbook contains total land of 26 guntas and now he made an excuse of daughter marriage, sister needs to agree for signature he made all silly reason till date and now he says i shall pay off your CASH.  I have his new ORIGINAL passbook (Dharani portal) issued by Telangana state government issued on 2018, which is his father property and now i got to know there is NO gift deed nor release deed, or sale deed exists with him. Only he as TS PASS BOOK.

i have agreement which lapsed and his ORIGINAL Telangana State Pattadar Pass Book.

Experts kindly request you suggests how to proceed further.

sai prasad


 1 Replies

Sravika Reddy Kohir   20 June 2022

Hello Sai Prasad, I acknowledge your question. Here though there is an Original Passbook under the Telangana State Pattadar but the title deed is not yet on clarity. It is not clear whether the vendor has better title or no to go ahead with the contract. You cannot even implement he contract under Specific Performance too as the person does not have a better title to transfer. The best remedy is to recover back the consideration paid and lasping the agreement. You can file for recovery under section 53 of Indian Contract Act and either the recovery suit under order XXXVII.

I hope I have answered your question.

Have a good day.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register