LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhananjoy Mondal   14 June 2018

land occupied by political party

Good morning everyone. I am Dhananjoy Mondal. I am from West Bengal. My father in law, Sibnath Koley (Retired school teacher) was an agent of an insurance company. A peson named late Monmotho Mondal did a policy and paid Rs 28500/- in some installment. The maturity amount was 72000/-. Before maturity the company stops functioning. But Monmotho asks for the whole amount 72000. As Sibnath koley was not able to pay the amount, the local party leaders decided to accure a land of 18 kathas of Meera Koley (wife of Sibnath Koley and retired angonwary teacher) and mortgage the land to Sadhan Mondal. And they took the signature of Sibnath koley in a stamp paper. The stamp paper is missing and Sibnath Koley is not having any copy of the stamp paper. Sadhan Mondal again mortagage the land to two other person on three years contract. All these happened three years ago. After three years today what Meera Koley will do to get back the land? My points are: 1. As the land is owned by Meera Koley and the signature in the stamp paper is done by Sibnath Koley, though they are husband wife but still I think Meera Koley can ask the court for her land. 2. Why should Sibnath Koley pay 72000? As the money is taken by the company not him. If he has to pay the whole amount then what about the income of three years from the land which is very fertile? 3. Is it permitted in law to accure someones land for money? 4. Will meera koley and sibnath koley will get the right to cultivate their land without paying the huge amount of money? Please help. We are completely confused. Last three years the two old retired person just moving here and there to get justice. Not getting it any where. Dhananjoy Mondal 8536852639

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Sir

Can you please email me your query at basu_kunal@hotmail.com

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register