LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rupesh (Engg)     30 November 2013

Land lord tenant disputes india

I  give my shop for rent, without  a lock period. Because shop was not ready tenant give in the year 2005 a advance 1,00,000Rs for completion of shop. After completion of shop 2006 tenant rent 800 start (400 adjustment every month and  400 give me) decide after every 3 year 5% increment. Today (2013) Now after 8 year past now I want  to take back the shop. Can I  break the legally notarized 100Rs Stamp  deed. What are my rights.? Please advise.

1.       400Rs. not give me

2.       My city Road side  area shop rent 10,000 per/month.

3.       I have no license and this shop is in my house.


 1 Replies

dheeraj (nothing)     19 March 2014

Hello lawyers and law experts,

                                                        Your excellency. I am owner of one shop, which was given to tenant from 25 years. From last 2.5 years i filed a -EVICTION PETITION  [ under section - 14 [1] [e]  read with section 25 B of Delhi control act 1958, in district court , Tis hazari ,Delhi. I won the case and order of eviction is passed on 10th march 2014. I wanna know some technicalities of further process to be done in near future. "However, judge said in judgement that- this order shall not be executed prior to six months from order date".  Should i wait for six months.. Or i have to do more lawful duties to get shop in future. I mean any more steps to follow or not.

                   I want to know What to do next ? What is the next step ahead ? Some says to file - CAVEAT in high court. Now what is caveat application ? . How to file CAVEAT ? Whats its legal fees of court  ? Can i file this without help of my lawyer , as he is not taking much interest now ? Even i himself filled form for getting certified copy of judgement ,as my lawyer is not helping me.

                   Is - CAVEAT is very important to apply ? Whats its use and importance ?  What other steps you would recommend me to do as precaution in order to evict my shop. I need proper - POSSESSION OF SHOP,   not just order  on paper in my hand.  Please help me,, as i am 37 years old and still unemployed. i really needs my shop back, its BONAFIDE NEED in deed.

                Any of your views, comments, recommendations etcc will be taken as most valuable advises for me. I will take all of yours advises with heart and soul. I need TRUE AND FAIR LAW to be executed on me as in gentlemen's society from nice human beings.



Mr. khosla







Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query