land khabja

Respected  Lawyer Officers,

I am basha, and i am Native to Gudivada Town,Krishna dist,ap. In my home town Near to my House Their is a MOSQUE WHICH WAS ESTABLISHED in 1962  in WAQF BOARD LAND.AND IT WAS ALLOTED BY THE COLLECTOR OF KRISHNA DIST,AP. THE BELOW INFORMATION IS RELATED TO MOSQUE LAND.

(KRS/80 Mosque Gudivada Betavole 0.00 -    26, dt:28-06-62, 514) 

and later on after some days one Old Lady who has no shelter came to the place of MOAQUE to stay, and the members of MOSQUE were agreed to  stay her here. and after some years one of the Relative came to the place at where old lady is staying and after death of old lady he OCCUPIED THE 1/4TH  OF THE MOSQUE LAND when all members MOSQUE ask him to vacate the place then he approached  a COUNSELLOR OF MUNCIPALITY of Gudivada AND HE GOT B-FARM PATTA from municipality of gudivada.

and now with the Assurance/weapon of that B-FARM PATTA he Occupied some more place of MOSQUE.and still not leaving that place more over to that he Constructed his own 2 buildings infront of his House.and he is a employee of BSNL.

My Neighbours are Not Daring to get him vacate of the place.

SIR, has a Educated i want to no wheather do we have a chance to let hhim VACATE  out of MOSQUE place.........?

Will i solve Problem,if i lodge COmplaint in LOK ADALAT.but i want my name should not come outside because they may do something do me.......................?

PlZ give me GOOD and HELPFULL suggestion.

thank you.for your valuable time.................................!




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x