LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ranesh (student)     13 December 2013

Land issues

Hi, this is regarding for our land issues, here we are facing.

My grand mother  has four daughters, my mom sister -yadamma is third one, and my mother-uma devi is last daughter of my grand mother .    and my grandmother  has given a gift deed registration  to my mother-uma devi  of  five acres. And my grand mother submitted a application to V.R.O & M.R.O with copy attached of registration papers, and also they was no reply from any one of the OFFICERS.

And atlast we came to know my mom sister-yadamma ,has also went for registration of sale deed with the people of (from whom  my grand father purchased the land with them they went for registrations) and they had registration of single-single acres for one document .

And my mother uma devi we went for registration according to phani issued in 2006 and went for registrstion according to that pahani & registration on 2006 year  for total five acres In single document  only.and EC is on my mother –uma devi only. From that year we are giving applications and they was no reply….and we had taken a pahani in 2012 of feb and the land are on my grand mother name ,and we had taken  latest pahani and thay had given pahani and pass book to my mom sister yadamma for only three acres . and remaining  two acres is on my grand mother name.

Upto to now form my grand father purchased land they had given pahani on grand father name and after grand father expired they had given pahani on grand mother. And V.R.O is saying that your grand mother has no right for  registration ,how can I enter your name on pahani ,and also he is telling that to who cultivated the land we will mention they name on that survey numbers, and we tried  to cultivate our land more than three times they abusing and scoulding .and after my grand mother expired ,mom sister cultivating the total land till now and also they are not vacanting the land

Please kindly help us …………..ranesh s/o uma devi

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register