LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Salman Khan   06 January 2018

Land issue

Hi all, i need u r advice and suggestion. My grandfather have purchase land from SC in 1984. And have given one side in that as a gift deed and its have been registered on my mom name. Now SC grandson have sent court notice. We are in position on same land from past 35 years.. Will this notice create problem for us.. Plz suggest and advice. Thank you


 3 Replies

nikhil sharma   07 January 2018

If u hv the sale deed registered then there is no problem and u can make reply to the notice.

nikhil sharma   07 January 2018

You can also mail me the legal notice

anu radhalll (lawyer)     07 January 2018

No problem but land is patta land or lavani patta.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register