Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Trenk Shek   24 September 2021

Land issue.

So, my father had a land in bihar, I meant it was still not in his name done by my grandfather but he was the legal owner and then he died of cancer 9 years ago but since then as his son should have the land but my grandmother and some people are not giving me my land and by all means it should be mine so what should I do to take it from them?

 4 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     24 September 2021

File a suit for partition, possession and mesne profits through a local prudent lawyer.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     24 September 2021

In the absence of required details, it is difficult to give clarification. 1. In one sentence you refer to your father and grandfather and add "he was the legal owner and he died". Whom you are referring to as "he". Grandfather or Father. 2. If your father was the legal owner, how come it was not in his name 2. Was it your grandfather who died. 3. Did he write a Will or died without writing a Will. Please go to a local reliable Lawyer and seek his guidance giving full details.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 September 2021

You can follows as below. What are the documents required for filing a petition suit? Identity proof of legal heir. Certified copies of all title deeds of the property, including the descripttion of the property. Valuation of property. Birth and Residence proof of the legal heir. Death certificate of the deceased owner, in original.

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 September 2021

You have not poste the material facts. All that could be suggested is to file a partition suit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query